Realities of Heaven Package
This special offer includes the following.
- I Saw the Glories of Heaven by Dr. Gary Wood
- 91-page Softcover
- On December 23, 1966, eighteen-year-old Gary Wood was driving with his younger sister Sue along a dark street in their hometown. They were heading home singing Christmas songs when Sue spotted an illegally-parked tow truck sticking out into their lane of traffic. Her scream pierced the night only a moment before the car crashed headlong into the obstruction. In the accident, Gary suffered a mid-face injury with laryngeal fractures-his vocal cords and voice box were completely shattered. Doctors offered no hope that Gary would ever talk again. What the doctors didn’t realize, however, was that in the aftermath of the accident, Gary was given the miraculous experience of spending twenty minutes in heaven. While there, Gary witnessed sights such as the city of heaven; the grand auditorium; the spare parts room; and the Throne Room, as well as his very own personal mansion. He was also given ten amazing signs regarding Christ’s ultimate return. At the end of his time in heaven, Gary was commissioned to spend the rest of his time on earth telling his story and making Jesus real for people. God miraculously healed Gary and promised him that wherever he told his story, people would be saved, healed, and delivered. In the years that followed, Gary became a world-renowned evangelist, all while thanking God for his inspired life.
- Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo
- 158-page Softcover
- “Do you remember the hospital, Colton?” Sonja asked. “Yes, Mommy, I remember,” he said. “That’s where the angels sang to me.” When Colton Burpo made it through an emergency appendectomy, his family was overjoyed at his miraculous survival. What they weren’t expecting, though, was the story that emerged in the months that followed, a story as beautiful as it was extraordinary, detailing their little boy’s trip to heaven and back. Heaven is for Real will forever change the way you think of eternity, offering the chance to see—and believe—like a child.
- Heaven is For Real for Kids as told by Colton Burpo
- 32-page Hardcover
- In the kids’ version, Colton shares his experience firsthand and comments on things that will be important to kids. A letter to parents is included to guide them as they talk to their children about heaven. Scriptures, along with a Q&A section with answers from the Bible, are also included in the book.
*Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product